Are you ready to put your HSA dollars to work for you through an HSA Investment?
Since you have been contributing to your Health Savings Account pretax and letting it grow tax deferred, why not invest your savings by opening a self-directed HSA Investment Brokerage Account with Eagle Financial Group. An HSA Brokerage Account, opened with Eagle Financial Group, is separate from the HSA Checking Account, from which all contributions and withdrawals must be made. The HSA Brokerage Account is not a deposit account held at the Bank of Cashton. Investment options are offered through Cetera Investments Services LLC.
Cetera Investment Services provides you with a self-directed brokerage account that gives you the ability to invest in stocks, bonds and mutual funds with your HSA dollars.
Features of an HSA Investment
- No fee to establish and maintain an HSA Brokerage Account. To open and account, contact Ann Kaiser, Investment Executive at (800) 205-7203.
- An active HSA Checking Account with the Bank of Cashton is required before an HSA Brokerage Account can be established.
- NO minimum balance required in the HSA Checking Account in order to be eligible to establish an HSA Brokerage Account.
- Subsequent transfers can be executed electronically (or manually) to/from the HSA Checking Account at no charge.
- Cetera Investment Services LLC provides quarterly statements in addition to 24-hour online access at no charge.
Is Self-Directed Investing right for me?
Please understand these few points when considering your HSA investment options.
- It is possible your investments will lose money.
- There are no guarantees that your investments will make money.
- Your investments are NOT FDIC INSURED
- You cannot make additional contributions to your HSA to replace any losses that occur from investing.
Have questions about how this could work for you and if it fits your investment strategy, contact Ann Kaiser, Investment Executive at (800) 205-7203.
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured *May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Cetera Investment Services LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site may be available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site, visit the Cetera Investment Services LLC site at www.ceterainvestmentservices.com