Are you ready to put your HSA dollars to work for you through an HSA Investment?
Since you have been contributing to your Health Savings Account pretax and letting it grow tax deferred, why not invest your savings by opening a self-directed HSA Investment Brokerage Account offered through Cetera Investments Services LLC. An HSA Brokerage Account is separate from the HSA Checking Account from which all contributions and withdrawals must be made. The HSA Brokerage Account is not a deposit account held at the Bank of Cashton.
Cetera Investment Services LLC provides you with a self-directed brokerage account that gives you the ability to invest in stocks, bonds and mutual funds with your HSA dollars.
Features of an HSA Investment
- An active HSA Checking Account with the Bank of Cashton is required before an HSA Brokerage Account can be established
- NO minimum balance required in the HSA Checking Account in order to be eligible to establish an HSA Brokerage Account
- Subsequent transfers can be executed electronically to/from the HSA Checking Account at no charge
- To open an account, contact Brandon Corcoran, Investment Advisor at (800) 205-7203
Is Self-Directed Investing right for me?
Please understand these few points when considering your HSA investment options.
- It is possible your investments will lose money
- There are no guarantees that your investments will make money
- Your investments are NOT FDIC INSURED
- You cannot make additional contributions to your HSA to replace any losses that occur from investing
Investment Securities and Insurance Products are offered through:
Cetera Investment Services LLC
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
724 Front Street, Cashton, WI 54619
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFG STC Insurance Agency LLC), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Advisory services are only offered by Investment Adviser Representatives.
Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured *May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Cetera Investment Services LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site may be available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site, visit the Cetera Investment Services LLC site at www.ceterainvestmentservices.com